1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

A few Pics

Discussion in 'Going Fishing, Travelling?' started by Got Buckley's, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Got Buckley's

Got Buckley's Queanbeyan NSW

Jul 25, 2008
    Gday all,

Just got back from taking trip up to tumbarumba and had a few pics to share. I only spent 4 hours fishing for a few small reddies but got to see some great country. We did a good walk this morning where we came across a couple turtles, a few small trout and a good size cray that Brad spotted.He then spent about 45 minutes trying it catch it with a stick,was the first he has seen so he was all excited :lol: great stuff.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And heres a few pic of the creek we walked, after seeing a few little trout i was pretty dissapointed that i only had the cod stick in the car, next time ill be prepared.​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers ​

2. mitchmcm

mitchmcm Member

Feb 2, 2010
    wow go get yourself some pink 2'' mans grubs on a 1/32oz jig head 6lb leader and a spin rod and ya set

3. CanberraDan47

CanberraDan47 New Member

Mar 13, 2009
    nice looking area Bucks. i know how ya feel on a trip back from jindy last year we stopped off at a small stream that was riddled with trout- shame i only had the 7wt and size 1 wooly buggers with me. went back a week later with the 4wt and most of them were gone!!!! :(

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Feb 5, 2009
    what a nice looking spot mate shame u didnt have a fly rod

5. wharf

wharf New Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Just the spot to haul out your telescopic and get stuck into some trout on celtas.Lot of deer out there too mate.

6. skipzx

skipzx Active Member

Aug 29, 2008
    Yerp, looks the goods mate :p Nice one Buck!

7. Rusty Can

Rusty Can New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Nice spot Buck keep an eye out for Goldens of the other kind out there also ;0) Gold Nuggets.RC