1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

A mate is a mate, and Noel would have heaps of them.

Discussion in 'Fishing General Chat' started by kev209, Jul 25, 2018.

1. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    I had a chat with Noel last night, he was in bed as he had had a bad day, health wise. During our chat he told me he had a call from an old TBX member (I won't mention his username, but he was a pretty active member) who pops onto the forum from time to time and saw Noel is unwell. They had a a bit of a talk and of coarse fishing came up, Noel was asked if he could wet a line the reply was no. So an offer was made to take Noel out in his boat for a fish. This would be the best medication you can get CATCH 2 FLATTIES AND CALL ME IN THE MORNING. A lot of friendships have been formed through TBX, so we need a few more get together's.

Missniss, Old fisho, creekboy and 3 others like this.
  2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    X2, Kev. Cheers, Lyall.

Old fisho and kev209 like this.
  3. Missniss

Missniss Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2018
    That is the best thing anyone could ever do :) Best ever therapy :)
    Hats off to the person that offered :)

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  4. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    The bloke is one I've met several times. He has stayed with us and fished with me a few times too. He also has a delightful family. His user name was Kambah Critter (AKA Anthony or Ant).

kev209 likes this.