1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

ACT cod spots

Discussion in 'Regional Areas' started by shaun, Apr 16, 2009.

1. shaun

shaun Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hey everyone,
    i know its against fishing law to give away good spots, but just wondering if anyone knew any good spots for cod around ACT. ive fished the usual spots like, bidgee (redrock, around kambah pool etc, some private propertys), black mountain pernisula, scriviner dam etc, all around tuggers, ginnindera near the spillway and heaps others. Just want to try somewhere different that i can access by foot because i dont have a boat yet. all your help will be much appriciated :) thanks

2. come on spinner

come on spinner graham

Aug 22, 2008
    shaun
    by the look of it you have covered a lot more than some of us and like you say there is not to many would give away good spots would you .Like all of us just keep looking . cheers......graham

3. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Feb 5, 2009
    geeez you have covered more spots than i can think of. But also there are a few spots u have mentioned that i would keep to myself as they are like gold to us ACT folk.

4. CodTaimer

CodTaimer Wicko

Feb 8, 2009
    Yeah your on the money mate. When im looking for a new spot i get the map out and, see what i reckon i can walk too. Got my favourites, which depends on my mood. Sometimes my favourite is where the big one is, or where i can get a few, or most the time the closest, and even quickst. Happy to go on a treck with ya, see what we can do

5. Brownie

Brownie New Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Hey liam have you been to the place where your cousin michael and katehere live where we used to go swimming i reckon it was really nice t

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009