1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

For Sale [ACT] Makocraft 380 Estuary Tracker

Discussion in 'Sale / Wanted - Fishing / Boating Items' started by John h, Mar 17, 2010.

1. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    [ACT] Makocraft 380 Estuary Tracker [SOLD]

I am going to switch to a Hobie Kayak (plus the wife wants one too), so I've decided to sell my boat to finance to venture. It will be sad to see the boat go as it is a fantastic set up.

Here are the features

Hull/Motor:

• 3.8m Painted two tone hull
    • Fully floored with marine carpet
    • 3 comfy swivel seats
    • 30HP 4 Stroke Merc with Power trim and tilt (100 hours) + 2 years warranty remaining
    • Side Console
    • Custom Travel Cover
    • Boat and Trailer registered until Nov 2010
    • Motor Support Bracket
    • Mount for beach umbrella + umbrella
    Electrics:

• Humminbird 798 Side Imaging GPS/Sounder with Navionics Marine Charts for all of Australia + Humminbird Weathersense Module
    • Bow Mount Jarvis Walker 55lb Electric Motor with foot control plus hand remote
    • Two 80AH Gel batteries for Electric Motor + Deep Cycle for Petrol Engine + I'll throw in the Smart Charger for the Gel batteries (leave it connected all the time)
    • Battery Isolator Switch
    • AM/FM marine radio
    • LED Navigation Lights
    • Switch panel in side console
    Fishing Extras:

• Fully plumbed Live bait tank with transom mount pump
    • Rod rack in front of console for 6 rods
    • 3 adjustable trolling rod holders on side rails
    • 3 rear rod holder
    • Extendible lure retriever pole
    Safety Equipment:

• Bilge Pump
    • Fire Extinguisher
    • 3 PFD1 Life jackets
    • Sand Anchor with chain and rope
    • Collapsible bucket
    • Two Paddles
    The photos don't show the rod rack in front of the console as it's a recent addition. Everything is in excellent condition, and you just need to throw your rods and tackle box in and you're off fishing.

$14500
    or $12000 minus the Humminbird and Navionics Charts SOLD

I'm located in Queanbeyan, email me john@howell.id.au if you want to have a look.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  2. Got Buckley's

Got Buckley's Queanbeyan NSW

Jul 25, 2008
    must have been a hard decision john, its a cracker of a boat to fish out of.

cheers

3. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Yeah, I've been deciding and un-deciding for a few weeks now. It will be sad to see it go.

I won't be upset if it doesn't sell, but I'll have to convince the missus that I need a boat as well as our Kayaks :D

4. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    The boat is now sold