1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

ACT - New blogspot - The Canberra fishing group

Discussion in 'Regional Areas' started by RoryBenn-Clibborn, Nov 19, 2009.

1. RoryBenn-Clibborn

RoryBenn-Clibborn New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Hi all,

I have started a new Canberra and surrounds fishing blogsite. Hopefully In collaboration with the boys from Team Goodang and a few more keen fisho's I am hoping to have an up to date site running full time with new Articles, Photo's, Reports, Spot Checks, techniques, product info and anything else we can think of being updated regularly.

In the coming weeks there will be more articles and reports coming through for you all to check out but in the mean time here are the first installments.

- "The Twilight Zone" - Chasing Monster Brown Trout on soft plastics.
    - "Golden Capital Territory" - Canberra's Golden Perch.

Please follow this link to read.

The Canberra Fishing Group

The site and current articles are still under construction and i plan on prettying it up for you all in the coming days.

If any keen ACT fisho is interested in adding their Reports, Articles, Photo's or anything else please send them through to me at rokkobc123@gmail.com for editing and i will upload them as soon as i get a chance! :)

Basically it gives us average fisho's a chance to run our own version of a canberra fishing magazine without all those rubbish ads you find in modern day magazines.

Hope you enjoy.

Remember there will be more to come so keep your eyes peeled in the tacklebox forum for updates.

2. mooredup

mooredup New Member

Jan 4, 2010
    will be sure to get out there and have a fish to send some reports for ya rory top job!!!

3. Got Buckley's

Got Buckley's Queanbeyan NSW

Jul 25, 2008
    Ive been waiting for the next read rory, whats doing mate too busy fishing??:D

4. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Feb 5, 2009
    great stuff rory look forward to reading more

5. yenda

yenda New Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Rory,
    if you want search team goodang on YouTube and add the links to the blog.
    There should be 3 vids with one new recent one from windamere.
    Hope this helps.
    Yenda