1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Cod Classic & LureStrike

Discussion in 'Industry News & Releases' started by Joffa, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Kingston Lures/Cod Classic Competition

Kingston Lures in association with the Cod Classic is proud to announce -

The LureStrike catch a Cod or Golden Perch competition.

From now to the start of the Cod Classic, anyone who purchases a LureStrike Double D Pro Spinnerbait, Thundertail Spinnerbait, Cod Dancer or Cod Widower goes into the running for a great prize. All you have to do is purchase your lure from www.kingstonlures.com.au or JT’S Fishing & Camping in Moama catch a fish in the cod classic, register the fish and what LureStrike lure it was caught on. *Conditions Apply*

Prize pack includes: 2 Double Pro Spinnerbaits, 2 Thundertail Spinnerbaits, 2 Hydro Buzzbaits, 2 Cod Widowers, 2 Cod Dancers, 2 Maxi Vibe Blade lures, 2 Packs of Lunkercity Water Widows, 2 Packs of Lunkercity Hydro Tail Grubs,2 Packs of Lunkercity Muddogs, 2 LureStrike Murray Cod Stubby Holders, 1 Falcon Spin/Buzz Tackle Box. Valued at over $200.00

*Conditions*
    Lures can be purchased from our online store www.kingstonlures.com.au or ask your local tackle store to order some in. Orders can be placed from October the 13th until December 1. To avoid disappointment get your orders in early as late orders may not be delivered in time for the event. Winner will be chosen at random from the registered fish caught. If no fish are registered the prize will be donated to the cod classic and given away as they see fit. All rules from the cod classic apply. Visit www.codclassic.com.au for more info.

2. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    g'day joffa, what if i have purchased recently, bout 3 weeks ago, am i in the running or is it only new buyers?????

3. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Sorry Chrisso
    You've just missed out comp starts form the October 13th until the 1st of December.If you havn't tried a cod dancer Or widower nows the time to get one.:D
    Cheers

4. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Guys not long to go,make sure you get your orders in ASAP
    It's an awesome price pack,you may be the only one to register a fish and it will be yours. The Lunker City SP's are going great guns.The New SaladSpoon is a ripper.
    Cheers

5. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Last chance guys don't miss out on the chance to win the great prize pack listed above,will take orders until monday, to make sure they get to you before the Cod Classic.If you havn't tried any of the Lunker City Soft Plastics the cod classic would be a great place to start.
    Cheers

6. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    joffa does my winning bid on lure and more count??? lol

7. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Chrisso
    Go for It,best of luck in the comp
    Cheers

8. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    cheers joffa, i need all the luck i can get mate;)

9. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Chrisso make sure you give that Pro Cod Dancer a flogging.
    Best of luck to everone who is entering the Lurestrike Comp at the Cod Classic,don't forget to mention which LureStrike lure your fish was caught on.
    Cheers

10. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    will do joffa, love the look of it especially that MASSIVE hook. just rigged it up tonight with 125mm bozo so will be great. might be some more on order in the near future;)

11. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    No worries Chris
    Next time you place an order grab a pack of the Water Widows or Salad Spoons they are dynamite Sp trailers.Depends how many Pro Cod Dancers you get I might through a pack in for you or you never know you might win the prize pack at the classic.
    Cheers

12. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    joffa, heres my first cod of this season, caught on ya pro dancer. pity it was on the friday mate;)

13. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Chrisso
    Nice fish good to see you got into a few,the old pre fish hey.
    Cheers