1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

DVD OFFER! "How to catch Bardi Grubs "

Discussion in 'Industry News & Releases' started by Goodoo Dreaming, Mar 28, 2008.

1. Goodoo Dreaming

Goodoo Dreaming New Member

Apr 12, 2006
    DVD OFFER!
    [​IMG]
    "How to catch Bardi Grubs "
    by Lyall Todd
    Email a request to purchase this very informative DVD for a very low price
    ONLY $15 (incl. p&h and GST)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2008
  2. Goodoo Dreaming

Apr 12, 2006
    An old mate of mine Lyall Todd, whom for years has tried his best to help out anglers on forums and the like by explaining how best to find your own Bardi grubs for bait and has put together his own production on DVD explaining everything you need to know how to find them. Anyone who wants to learn just how to gather Bardi grubs will find this DVD invaluable.

For more info click here

3. catman

catman New Member

May 18, 2007
    Sounds like a handy dvd to have steady.
    Ive sent a request to purchase.
    Cheers, Paul.

4. steve611

steve611 New Member

Feb 3, 2009
    not real flash with this computer stuff but would love a copy of the dvd. is there any way i could pick one up from ya. i work in deer park everyday.

cheers
    steve.

5. Goodoo Dreaming

Apr 12, 2006
    If you have access to email contact lyane@bigpond.net.au and ask Lyall you would like to purchase one as I don't carry these as stock at goodoodreaming.com.

Contact me on steady@majestic.net.au or call me on 03 9364 2089 or 0408 124 008 and see if I can help you out.