1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Fishing report port hacking 30-7-17

Discussion in 'Saltwater Fishing' started by ONUR ATILLA, Jul 30, 2017.

1. ONUR ATILLA

ONUR ATILLA Member

Jul 24, 2017
    So headed out to port hacking today launched from yowie bay at 6.15am in my mates f500 hornet trophy . First stop was in one of many bays first cast with a top water stick bait got smashed by a tailor preety good size than second cast and straight on again gave my 1000 reel a run for its money . After a while went quiet so went out chasing squid got 4 calamari and a seagull (luckily was not hurt and flew off once freed of the line ). Went back into the bays where I landed 2 nice trevally on soft plastics and a flounder overall was a good day wind picked up at 1pm so head off wasted 3 calamari on bait to top the day off got a face full of ink IMG_9894.jpg

Tried uploading pictures of the catch but doesn't let me file to big error code

Sprinter, creekboy, AWL and 3 others like this.
  2. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    If you are trying to download pics on a desktop, you can downsize the pics in 'paint'. If you are doing it on your phone, then I can't help you. Good effort also.
    Cheers
    Jim

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  3. ONUR ATILLA

ONUR ATILLA Member

Jul 24, 2017
    Yep through phone

4. AWL

AWL Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Nice report there ONUR:cool:

5. reelaxation

reelaxation Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2016
    Nice work mate always great fun when the greenbacks are on the chew esp on light line