1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

his and hers mulwala

Discussion in 'Going Fishing, Travelling?' started by bognoel, Mar 16, 2010.

1. bognoel

bognoel New Member

Mar 2, 2009
    just wondering if anyone from here is going to the his and hers partners classic this weekend at mulwala?

2. hangers77

hangers77 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    Yeah Stephen,

The lovely bride and I are signed up, might be a late start for us as we are struggling for a babysitter for the three kids and have to do a trip to the in laws on Saturday morning to drop em off!

Hopefully the lake won't be too dirty, and hopefully the lovely wife can still cast a baitcaster (she hasn't used one since we lived in Darwin more than 5 years ago!!

Cheers and Beers,

Hangers

3. bognoel

bognoel New Member

Mar 2, 2009
    look forward to catching up then hangers. good luck

4. Tombowler76

Tombowler76 EEEE OOORRR!

Jan 11, 2007
    Unfortunately my "her" is yet to be convinced this is something she would enjoy and some quality time spent together! Apparently im too grumpy when im fishin.. :lol: well if thats the case hate to think how grumpy i am when im not fishin ;)
    That being said im probably heading up there with the donkey anyway, might see some of you about.
    Jules

5. bognoel

bognoel New Member

Mar 2, 2009
    the hers have a great time if last year is anything to go by. they even get to tell tales about what we do on the water

6. ando2915

ando2915 New Member

Dec 18, 2009
    See ya there mate. We havent fished anything like this before but great oppurtunity to get the girls involved. My partner has just started using a baitcaster and is outfishing me already, although that wouldnt be too hard.

7. yellafella

yellafella the hammock camper!

Nov 30, 2009
    my mrs has to work because theres a wedding on :( i sugested i take won of her friends... didnt go down that well dang it lol