1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Inflatable Boat

Discussion in 'Boats' started by Lim Ling Yang, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
  2. riverrat

riverrat New Member

Feb 5, 2009
    not sure mate with $100 i think ull be lucky get 1 that floats Rays has a couple around the $300 mark

3. Phrozius

Phrozius New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    I think Big W has some one or two man inflatables for around that price.. but I think they are more of a toy than anything.. definatly would'nt want and angry fish with a hook hanging out of its mouth thrashing around under it while your out in the middle of the lake/damn lols.

4. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Any other suggestions beside big w? Near canberra.

5. Benvolio

Benvolio New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Big W or Kmart will probably be the best for that budget, just make sure you always have a puncture kit handy!

6. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Hi Ling Yang,

I think I have one in my shed you can have for free. I'll check later and let you know.

7. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    You sure? Thanks alot. :):lol:

8. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    I found it. It's a two man inflatable raft. I only have one paddle and you will need to get a pump to inflate it.

If you can get yourself to where I work at Northbourne House (on the corner of Northbourne Ave & MacArthur Dve) in Turner tomorrow, it's yours.

9. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Sure, its near fenner hall. Tomorrow what time? Hmm. Pm me your handphone number. :)
    how big is it? Would I need a car? Or can I walk there?(I can try to find a friend who could drive me there but its highly unlikely. )

10. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    It's easy to carry as it's deflated so you don't need car.

Here is a link to Google maps Northbourne Ave - Google Maps

Between 11am and 12 noon would be good. I'll PM you phone number

11. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Thanks alot for the boat! Hahah. Nice to finally meet someone from the forums.

12. John h

John h New Member

Mar 31, 2009
    No problems Ling Yang. :D

Make sure you don't get puncture while you out with it. The water temp will start to drop soon and can be deadly if you end up in it.

13. Lim Ling Yang

Lim Ling Yang New Member

Feb 23, 2010
    I will try not to get it punctured. Luckly I am a good swimmer and I have past experience swimming in ice cold water. Lol. Anyways if you are fishing at LBG this easter holidays and don't mind noob tagging along, you can always send me a sms. =)
    Haven't had much luck with my redfins lately. =(
    Black mountain peninsular is so quiet. Nobody fishes there anymore. Hmmm. Wonder where they all go.

14. mitchmcm

mitchmcm Member

Feb 2, 2010
    well i have a fish hunter 360 inflateable which is made for fishing. and fish put holes in that easy enough so if its nots made for fish and you get some in it you might be swimming pretty fast.