1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

LureStrike Mad Barry Product Release

Discussion in 'Industry News & Releases' started by Joffa, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    New LureStrike Mad Barry
    The Mad Barry is LureStrikes flagship chatter bait, This lure has been designed with big fish in mind, from Barramundi to Murray cod it has the strength and action to mix it with the big boys. Reading through the features below you will see why we believe the Mad Barry to be one of the strongest and best looking lures of its type on the market today. The strength of the lure lies in the 227kg rated stainless steel wire used in the tow point to the direct hook attachment to the stainless steel blade. No weak clip or split rings to let you down. Quality components including the easy fit Lightning Skirt ™, Heavy duty Eagle Claw saltwater grade hooks, two tone trim-able weed guard gives more protection from snags and weed, the two tone powder coated head has a super tough finish , 3 d eyes give it a realistic look, Prism blade sticker for extra flash and bigger profile, twin rattle collar for added noise, 100mm USA made Soft plastic shad.
    Australian made using only the best imported components.

Features:
    Magnum stainless steel blade, Prism blade sticker, Stainless steel line connector, Two toned powder coated head with 3 D eyes, Coloured weed guard, 70 Strand Lightning skirt, Twin rattle collar, 7/0 Hook Cad/tin plated for saltwater use & Soft plastic shad.

Six eye catching colours and three different weights 1/2oz, 3/4oz & 1oz.

Blue Sapphire, Devil Red, Midnight Gold, Kamo Dazzler, Purple Fantasy

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  2. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    I know some people get peeved when I post these product releases but as always I've run them by the site admin.

One more pic
    Coming soon 150mm version
    Cheers

Wild Turkey

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  3. skipzx

skipzx Active Member

Aug 29, 2008
    They look awesome Joffa, might have to put in an order soon :p

4. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    i like i like. when the 150s comin out mate???/ i like some of those other colours too.

5. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Chrisso
    The 150mm version will be released around mid August, I can do limited numbers of them accept the Kamo green one. I'm waiting on a few shad colours to arrive, the 150's will come with a 5/0 saltwater grade stinger hook.
    The prices for the 100mm versions are $12.95 for the 1/2oz $13.05 for the 3/4oz & $13.15 for the 1oz, The 150 version will be around a dollar more.
    These have not been offered to any store as yet so the prices could rise if stores start taken them on. So get in quick!:)
    Cheers

6. chicka

chicka New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Unreal Jeff.Good stuff.
    Cheers

7. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    well i had the opportunity to give one of these bad boys a go today. VERY impressed. the weedless "wires" also aid in helping the lure ride the snags better. one thing i have found in the past is that chatterbaits snag up alot more then spinnerbaits. not so with this one. didnt get snaged all day. has a great vibration and what o love about it is it can be worked extremely slow!!! im also a big fan of the larger size hooks.

Joffa ill be putting in an order soon :)

8. Joffa

Joffa New Member

Jan 27, 2007
    Not a problem Chrisso
    Good to hear that you liked it. The 150mm version isn't to far away I can do three of the colours now, Blue Sapphire, Midnight Gold & Wild Turkey. The others are still a little way off. The bigger version will be a little less snag resistant due to the big 5/0 stinger out the back, its a necessary piece of equipment due to the larger size shad.
    Cheers