1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Nine mile G,day

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by fisherman347, Oct 5, 2016.

1. fisherman347

fisherman347 Active Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Hello, Murph here from Wunghnu,aca Nine mile creek,great to get the word that tbx breaths again,great to see some familiar names back along with more new members.So here,s my story,in short.I pro fished up north for several years in my younger days,but come back to Vic and settled down.Most of my free time is utilised by either digging grubs,making cray nets,or just mostly fishing and more fishing.

There is only one thing that depresses me,and that is removing bait from a hook.Generally around here I target Cod,Yella,s,Carp(to beat to a pulp) and anything else that has fins and swims. I once caught some orential weatherloach in my shrimp net.I am a bit old school,I do mostly bait fishing,but I do have quite an extensive range of lures as above would explain y.Every now and then I do get an itch to have a flick. Anyway enough of me,I,ll look forward to meeting you all and sharing some of my fishing exploits. Cheer,s Murph......

2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Same here Murph, Cheers creekboy.

3. PA Pete

PA Pete New Member

Sep 23, 2016
    G'day Murph.