1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Proposed Ban on Night Fishing in Lane Cove Wharves

Discussion in 'Industry News & Releases' started by jewiehaven, Aug 30, 2009.

1. jewiehaven

jewiehaven reelaxation

Jun 17, 2009
    Hi guy's,

Have your say by filling out the feedback in reguards to "BANNING night fishing in lane cove from the wharves.

Here is the link to the apparent issues raised by the local community

http://www.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/Livin...ightFishingBan

You can go direct to the survey by this link here:

http://ecouncil.lanecove.nsw.gov.au/...=52K3542I2m2KG

As a Lane Cove local I am mortified by this and I want everyone who is a good honest fisho to show support to the recreational fishing industry and also to your fellow fisherman who do the right thing at all time.

Don't let one incident close down fishing in lane cove.

Education is the way for future fishing to continue, Banning is not a solution!!!!

Cheers Anthony

2. big gibbo

big gibbo big gibbo

Jul 10, 2009
    Sound like you have some very sensative people in your area. Just tell em to take a spoonful of concrete and harden up, crikey all you want to do is fish and it sounds like the council worker who has had to get out of his nice comfy seat to actually do his/her job is doing nothing but being bloody lazy:mad:. I used to work for a council in the far west of nsw and the road crews were told that they had to drag roadkill of the road as part of there job and no one whinged about that. Good luck mate stick it to em
    Gibbo:cool:

3. virty

virty New Member

Dec 14, 2006
    What a load of Rubbish closing the jetty's at night, because of noise but why are fishermen so loud for people to complain ?