1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Sunbury fishing spots

Discussion in 'Regional Areas' started by naynay12, Aug 31, 2008.

1. naynay12

naynay12 New Member

Aug 31, 2008
    Hey everyone im new here.Well me and my friends are fed up of fishing at spavin lake all the time expecially that we hardly catch anything expecially in winter.The creek that connects the nook and all that well some of it is near my house.I see small redies once in a while with a net but never take them so they can grow big.
    Anyway just wondering if anyone know any spots of trout or other redfin.
    I wont tell anyone apart from a friend and we will probably put the fish back in.
    Thanks for anypne that gives me any tips because i wiill be really happy if i find another spot!

2. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    there was someone asking the same thing a week ago,,,,check out the replys on that thread.......

3. Lairdy91

Lairdy91 New Member

Jan 23, 2008
    Yes i already asked this a while back too :p

4. sunbury local

sunbury local New Member

Sep 24, 2009
    i really like fishing on the murray after cod. probaly cause thats the only thing ive can ever remember catching. but if u have any tips for trout, or redfin. please id like to learn were, when, and how

5. westy

westy New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Try Jackson's creek, where the new houses are being built at Jacksons hill.
    I was down there a few weeks ago, and seen a large trout chasing fry.
    They have made a path that takes you down to the creek, past the picnic table.