1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

what type of boat have you got

Discussion in 'Boats' started by Felix, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Felix

Felix New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    4.3 WebsterTwinfisher

[​IMG]

2. Unlucky_Phil

Unlucky_Phil New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    What type of boat do you own

rather than everyone posting individual threads of there boats lets get a thread going to show everyones pride and joy.

ill start off

make: haines hunter half cabin
    year:1996
    size: 5.2m
    motor: 90hp Evinrude 2 stroke
    electronics: garmin 126 GPS, Raymarine ds500x colour sounder

its my dads boat but i get it when i move out of home :grin:

3. TheBream

TheBream New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    i have two boats and one kayak (remember boys and gals he with the most toys wins;))
    first i have a 1997 SF17 southwind powered with a 1997 yamaha 115 2stroke and fitted with hydrulic steering, lowrance X107cdf sounder, eagleGPS, remote cd player, duel cb's and set up for bluewater and game fishing including outriggers

second boat is my 385 quintrex exploere throphy powered by a 25hp merc light it has the bowmount leccy, duel sounders, small livewell and all the normal things and is a great little boat for the rivers and dams

lastly is my beloved Dagger drifter kayak that is just that ;)

4. proline420

proline420 New Member

Aug 29, 2005
    Only a little boat for me compared to other guys but it does what i need.
    Stacer proline 420 with a 30 yamaha on it.

5. aussiebasser

aussiebasser New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Got a couple.

Quintrex 435 Hornet Trophy Custom. Merc 50hp 4st EFI. Minn kota RT55 AP bowmount. Minn kota EM 44 Cav plate mount. Humminbird Matrix 35 Sounder (rear) Lowrance X135 Sounder (rear) Humminbird 300TX Sounder (bow) Lowrance iFindere Pro GPS. Axis AM/FM/CD with remote and doof doof speakers. Extended front and rear cast decks. 4 x 130AH Supercharge Deep Cycle Batteries.

'tother one is a Quintrex 360 Jap V hull with full carpet floors and front cast deck. Custom Paint job in Starfire Pearl Metal Flake over Black. Runs the same sounders and another Minn kota RT 55 AP, plus a Minn kota RT 40 transom mount or a Tohatsu 3.5hp for the river.

Hmm, he who dies with the most toys, wins!!

6. awhite_au

awhite_au New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Ours is a Stacer 5.25 Easy Rider (bowrider), with a 90Hp Johnson motor. Fully decked out, with canopy, CB radio, CD player, stubby holders, glove compartment, the works. Seats plenty of people, shame it's only 5 by law...it does the job for just about anything, whether it be out on the bay or a 'plan B' for when our ski boat decides to kack itself.

There is also my piece of crap... its a Savage, with a '96 Suzuki 15Hp motor... great for me and my cousins to get into any snag we want to up on the murray, does some decent miles on a tank of petrol, works well as a wooding trailer/storage, it should also be named "water tower" as i've towed MANY broken down boats back to the boat ramp with it! hehe. It goes quite fast for a 15Hp and has also done a good job and running me over once, twice or even three times. (I have the scars to prove it)

I'd post pics of our ski boat... if we had ever fished from it, and trust me, the thought HAS crossed my mind!

7. striker_1

striker_1 New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Striker 1

Have spent a "little" bit of money of recent time getting the old girl back into shape, still more to do, but gotta go fishing first

8. allthegear

allthegear New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Here is my weapon :)

[​IMG]

9. User1

User1 Active Member

Aug 11, 2004
    You're all making me jealous. I thought I could get away with fishing from the shore/banks for the rest of my life, until I started this site. I'm now convinced I need a boat, or a fellow local with one :p

10. allthegear

allthegear New Member

Aug 28, 2005

HA HA HA, fishing from a boat is a whole new world. :razz:

11. Hewie

Hewie New Member

Aug 23, 2005
    Ours is a 4.75m Brooker 'Freedom' Centre Console with a 50HP 4 Stroke Merc ( all 2002), Furuno Sounder, Scotty Downrigger, Bermuda Rodholders (all 2004), etc. etc.

12. ozdevil

ozdevil New Member

Aug 30, 2005
    My boat is a 5.0 metre 2001 Seaferar V-SEA with a 90hp johno,navman chartplotter,lawrence sounder etc

Some pics of my boat .... sorry there not the best as at the time they were done with my webcam...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

cheers
    ozdevil

13. Sparkesy2

Sparkesy2 New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Sparkesys' boat.
    This was taken last weekend on the Nicholson River (Victoria). Went to Johnsenville for 3 days with the Fangvic Group.

Natalie :)

14. Steve-G

Steve-G New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    Kingfisher Caprice 5.2m Fglass Cuddycab 90hp Johnson out the back.
    [​IMG]

15. Heath

Heath New Member

Sep 11, 2005
    6m Cruisecraft Explorer with all the essentials.
    [​IMG]

16. bushmen

bushmen New Member

Aug 24, 2005
    i have a quintex dory 4.2. 2years old i have put padded seats in it fish finder and battery rod holders love going out of mordialloc in it when i go out by my self

17. Dan A

Dan A New Member

Sep 11, 2005
    Stessl Edgetracker 435 Tournament

Stessl Edgtracker 435 Tournament, plumbed live well, electric motor, tiller steer 2 stroke 50.

And My Fishing Kayak..a Perception Swing, with 2 hatches, 2 rod holders..need to add a few things still.

Dan

18. peter58

peter58 New Member

Aug 25, 2005
    I have Quintrex Dart 310 with a 6hp jonhson motor.Got it in 2004 Great little boat for river and creeks

19. Fishinmishin

Fishinmishin New Member

Sep 23, 2005
    My new rig. Will be reunited.
    Cheers, Jay

20. HIKFRD

HIKFRD New Member

Oct 1, 2005
    Nice hows it go ???