1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Bender's saltwater day trip.

Discussion in 'Fishing in Victoria' started by Rod Bender, Sep 13, 2019 at 7:05 PM.

1. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Hi peeples
    I have had discussions with a few members at times. I intend on doing a day trip...most likely when I come down to Melbourne for a monthly meeting I attend. Likely location will be where the Werribee River ends...at Werribee. A bit out of my may but I have been there before so am happy finding my way there. Also, I have no doubt there will be better options elsewhere but I am happy going there. At this point, a possible date may be Wednesday 2nd October. Will let you all know later if anyone wants to join me.
    cheers
    Team Bender
    Will do a trip to Cherry Lake another time to kick CC's butt!

creekboy, kev209, diesel and 2 others like this.
  2. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Hi Jim, I've been told that the weed is bad at Werribee South. But heard good reports about Ferguson Pier and the boat ramp [near the warmies] at Williamstown. It would be easier and closer for you. Good amenities at both places

3. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    I think you have talked me out of going on this date Kev. Me needs to do a bit more research I think! May even go on a day that I do not have the meeting so I can fish until dark.
    cheers
    Team Bender
    Lacks commitment!

creekboy, kev209 and diesel like this.