1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Brief intro

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ratherbefishin, Sep 24, 2019.

1. ratherbefishin

ratherbefishin Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2019
    G'day folks,

Realised I probably should have posted here first, before jumping into another thread.

I'm ACT-based, but spend as much time as possible fishing and camping around Tuross and Narooma. Love a beach fish, but have historically spent most of the time with the family in hire boats, doing a bad job of chasing flatties and snapper....and anything else that's good on the chew. We got a small (4.8m) cabin boat at the start of the year after getting tired of the limitations of hire boats and with the intention of getting offshore and chasing kingies and some of the bigger snapper models. We're yet to head out past the bar though as I need to get my SROCP sorted first (won't go out until I can legally use the VHF). In summary, I'm a hack without much knowledge, but am working on sorting that out (one of the reasons I'm here obviously).

Anyway enough ramble; g'day, pleased to meet y'all.

Madfisher, blair, kev209 and 2 others like this.
  2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Welcome to TBX, ratherbefishin. You need to have a chat to Oldfisho. Cheers, creekboy.

Madfisher and kev209 like this.
  3. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Welcome aboard!
    cheers
    Jim

kev209 likes this.
  4. ratherbefishin

Sep 9, 2019
    Thanks gents, much appreciated. :)

kev209 likes this.
  5. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Welcome to the forum RBF.
    Cheers Pete

kev209 likes this.
  6. ratherbefishin

Sep 9, 2019
    Thanks! :)
    Very pleased to be here, especially after having a bit of a look around.
    Good group of people.

Madfisher and kev209 like this.