1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

By By From Kev209

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by kev209, Jan 31, 2018.

1. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    I have just received another very abusive call from a so called member wanting me to stand down as Moderator of the forum. With my health issues I do not want this ****.

creekboy likes this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Have you contacted Tim about this issue, Kev? Don't leave us mate, I've been on a lot of forums and without a doubt, you would have to be the best mod I've encountered. You are fair and you involve yourself without the big stick approach that a lot of moderators have.

Maybe it could be best to just back off from the forum until it is sorted. I would hate to see you go.

Jeff

kev209, AJ Fishman, Old fisho and 2 others like this.
  3. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Me too, as above. Cheers, creekboy.

kev209, diesel, Old fisho and 2 others like this.
  4. Madfisher

Madfisher Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Me to, please stay Kev, maybe its this member who needs to go. Was it the same member harassing Noel?
    Cheers Pete

5. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Hey Kev. What you think you're doing? Get yourself back here double quick or there'll be big trouble. And by the way, tell the other someone where to stick his criticisms. Name and shame is a great power in response.

6. MSB

MSB Active Member

Jan 8, 2018
    Hi Kev

You were very welcoming to my when I joined the site, you are obviously well respected by those who appreciate your efforts, don't know the background of issues past , however don't let one ignorant tosser put you off being involved in something you obviously enjoy being part of.

Best you sit back and have a good bottle of red and contemplate your next move.

Sincerely

MSB

7. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Wise words from the previous posts. Cheers, creekboy.

kev209 and Madfisher like this.
  8. Missniss

Missniss Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Noooooo Kev :( You get keyboard warriors anywhere, please don't let it affect you in leaving us :( If you need to vent I am here, no names etc. I used to mod on a few different forums, you get idiots who think they are better etc.
    Stay diplomatic my friend x Would hate to lose you :)
    Name and shaming won't help, as it escalates things.
    Am here as we all are, plus that memory is a one in a million attribute :)

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    kev209, creekboy and Madfisher like this.
  9. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Thank you all for your support and kind words. Very appreciated Kev.