1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

everyone needs a rod rack

Discussion in 'Industry News & Releases' started by kingo11, Sep 10, 2008.

1. chicka

chicka New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Hi Kingo
    Would like a rack with the reel compartment.Will check the web site!
    PM me for details.
    Cheers mate!

2. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    you can order it on the web site mate just send the mrs an email and she will tell you how its all done.;) i will call her now and brief her cheers mate.

3. craig308

craig308 Member

Aug 24, 2005
    pretty much what i wanted kingo hung it up on the shed wall today easy to get to my rods now that they are not all standing in a corner tangled up

4. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    thanks for feed back mate,,,glad your happy;)

5. chicka

chicka New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    Hi Kingo
    Have emailed you in regard the rack and look forward to sortin' out my gear!!!
    There was some stiff opposition in the comp.Well done!

6. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    gday chicka,,thanks mate for the email, the Mrs is sorting out all the business today. Sorry we didnt back to you earlier,, we have been away all weekend. cheers;)

7. hangers77

hangers77 New Member

Jul 25, 2007
    G'day All'

Well I received one of Kingo's rod racks in the mail after the Fishing story comp he ran a couple of weeks ago. It came in a nicely packaged box that was reasonably heavy, the wife and kids weren't home, so I took up the challenge on the lounge room floor!

It went together pretty easily, and I didn't have to consult the instructions too often either (which is quite handy)!

I ended up with a well constructed and solid rod rack in minimal time (if I had to estimate, I would say a couple of stubbies max!), I parked it up in the corner and loaded up a few rods and reels into it. Moved them from out in the shed to a spot where I could admire them a bit more often!

Cheers for the prize Kingo, I can't recommend the racks enough, even the lovely Bride hasn't made too many complaints!

I took a pic, but due to my limited knowledge of the fancy functions of the computer I haven't been able to post it yet!

Cheers and Beers,

Hangers

8. User1

User1 Active Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Just thought I would add my thoughts also. Picked up mine from Kingo at Cod Classic, and they are fantastic. Well made, easy to put together, and well thought out design.
    I recommend these to anyone looking for a nice easy way to store and display your rods.

Get on to them and order one now. Thanks kingo!

9. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    thanks Marc,,,,,,enjoy;)

10. HOTRODS

HOTRODS New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    will have to score me one of these fine pieces of furniture i thinks !

11. barrykrocker

barrykrocker New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Hey mate....These looks great. I live in Glebe - interested in picking one up in order to save on postage...if you've still got any. haha

cheers mate.

Teddy

12. kingo11

kingo11 New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    No problem, but were is Glebe:confused: did you mean Glenburn?
    Anyway if your prepared to travel to bayswater no problem.

13. HOTRODS

HOTRODS New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    forgot to add my 2 cent worth, got a small 10 rod rack early this year,
    sensational !
    purchased it for a point of sale rack for My rods to be stocked in the local...Owner saw it and was suitable impressed with it as well !
    2 thumbs up !!!

14. batman84

batman84 New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    hi can you still get them

15. hdn96

hdn96 Member

Apr 28, 2008
    i will speek to kingo for you as im catching up with him either today or sunday for a beer or 10 as he dosnt get on here that often and let him know about the post

16. bognoel

bognoel New Member

Mar 2, 2009
    can make anything you like out of wood for a price of course just send pics questions of what you want

17. hdn96

hdn96 Member

Apr 28, 2008
    hi batman i spoke to kingo about your post regarding the rod racks so he now nows about your post he said he will look into it

18. muspecap

muspecap New Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Hi

I'm very interested! I would love to find out more.
    me too, I need more detailed info

19. mickey1980

mickey1980 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    hi

hi my names michael just wondering do u still have that rod rack if so how much was it

20. mickey1980

mickey1980 New Member

Jun 18, 2009
    hi

hi my postcode is 3029 how much would that rod rack cost thanx my names michael