1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Hi all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Rod Bender, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Hi all

Some previous members here will remember me…the newer members, perhaps not! I live in Shepparton, Victoria. I fish the local irrigation channels a fair bit. There was a time when the target was redfin…that has now changed and I predominantly catch Murray cod (am not complaining).

At times I fish the local rivers (Goulburn and Broken) as well as Waranga Basin. I don’t mind chasing trout in Victorian streams as well. Knee problems have curtailed my fishing ability though; so much of my fishing is done with bait.

Anyway, I look forward to contributing to the ‘new’ TackleBox!

cheers

Jim

2. Tinker

Tinker Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Nothing wrong with bait mate.
    I'm best of both worlds....bait and lure.
    Good to have a variety in things, when one thing doesn't work, something else will.
    Or I bloody well hope it does......

fisherman347, kev209 and Rod Bender like this.
  3. Lazyfisher

Lazyfisher Active Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Hey Jim I remember u from the old Tb and just recently on fv my name was fishomicko but couldn't get into my account so just started this one

kev209 and Rod Bender like this.
  4. reelaxation

reelaxation Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2016
    Welcome back mate :D

5. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Welcome home (fishomicko) Lazyfisher

Lazyfisher likes this.
  6. Kambah Critter

Kambah Critter Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Maybe we should have a section for Old Member Welcome Back stuff! Im back baby!!!!!!o_O

reelaxation likes this.
  7. reelaxation

reelaxation Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2016
    YYYEEEWWW!!!
    Welcome back Anthony great to see some of the old familiar chaps back on here.

You still chasing green, yellas and reddies from Googong? I still remember that day we fished it in your tinnie... Hopefully can make it back down that way sooner than later.

Catch ya round mate

Anthony

Kambah Critter likes this.
  8. Kambah Critter

Kambah Critter Member

Sep 3, 2016
    Hey Mate!! Old days again! Give me a yell when you're down this way and we'll t it up. I haven't been up your way for a while, mostly victoria stuff lately. No green or gold for a while, i've been trout mad lately. Always keen for a few reddies for the smoker though in the summer months.
    Good to hear from you mate. Ant

9. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    That's a great idea, it would be good to see all those old usernames again in one section (welcome home Kambah Critter)

Kambah Critter likes this.
  10. fisherman347

fisherman347 Active Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Hi Jim,welcome back to tbx and the for making me aware tbx has been revived,cheer,s

kev209 and Rod Bender like this.