1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

ICC World Cup.

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by Rod Bender, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    ...has anyone else noticed it is on?!!! I usually don't watch much cricket but have watched a few hours so far. Sometimes with the volume down whilst watching youtube. I don't really care who is playing either! That is all!!!!!
    Cheers
    Team Bender
    Thought ICC stood for International Carp Catchers!

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    I've never been a cricket fan, boring game imo, but I occasionally watched snippets of those Big Bash games that showed a bit more spirit and aggression.

I did not know there was such an event as a Cricket World Cup, but it seems that there is a world cup for most sports, so why not cricket?

Are we winning or should I look for that info myself? No, bugger it - not interested.

Jeff

Old fisho, creekboy and kev209 like this.
  3. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Test cricket is rather like watching paint dry or grass growing.

diesel, kev209 and creekboy like this.
  4. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    I like the one day matches or the BBL, don't care for tests as much. Cheers, Lyall.

diesel, Old fisho and kev209 like this.
  5. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    not a cricket fan either except ones I am using for bait:)
    I am pissed off because foxtell has stopped showing the AMA motocross, very exiting for motorbike heads, probably show heaps of cricket, I am going to change to someone who shows AMA, and fishing!

kev209, diesel and Rod Bender like this.
  6. CornaCarpio

CornaCarpio Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2018
    Yep, I watched a bit if Australia v West Indies the other day, and the first innings against India last night.

Must say I was impressed with the teams uniforms - nice, simple and basic - with no advertising plastered all over the front! Quite refreshing!

Apparently England is the favourite to win it, but India are in with a real show if last night is anything to go by...