1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Little Minnows Fishing School Central Coast back up!!!

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by reelaxation, Feb 26, 2019.

1. reelaxation

reelaxation Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2016
    After a year or so not doing much with my fishing school I have now decided to keep plugging away.

Anyone on Facebook can you please like and share my page?

... Trying to get a few starters in the next few weeks so any help would be appreciated.

https://www.facebook.com/littleminnowsfishingschool/?ref=bookmarks

Thanks guys

Tight lines
    Anthony
    :D

creekboy, kev209, Madfisher and 2 others like this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Good to see that you're having another crack at it Anthony. I like your Facebook page and I 'liked' your Facebook page.

Hope it goes well.

Jeff

creekboy, kev209 and reelaxation like this.
  3. reelaxation

Aug 12, 2016
    Thanks Jeff, well I had some interest but I am still trying to get some classes together- lets hope in the next few weeks I can get some more shares and then I might get some interest... Also thinking of doing some proper advertising and getting some flyers made up- I could drop these at the local tackle shops which might get more people joining a class.

Will have to play the waiting game and see how the first few weeks ago then address the advertising - 1 step at a time I guess... Once I get 1 class I think word will spread like wildfire- or at least I hope it will.

Thanks everyone who has liked the page- we will be posting up some more stuff and planning to set a day for tackle tips, funnies, educational video's, links to local tackle shops and maybe some piccies from my own catches if I get out any time soon- tides are looking good for this weekend so I am hoping I can get out for a beach bash and chase some Bream n 'ting.

Cheers n tight lines

Anthony

4. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    diesel and reelaxation like this.
  5. reelaxation

Aug 12, 2016
    Thanks for the info mate I will look into this further...
    Apparently some old bloke used to teach out of The Entrance bait and tackle years ago but then he retired and stopped doing it.

Hopefully I can get in touch with a few local people who can help me out - I will have to do some more research as obviously some stuff has changed since I set this up 2years ago.

I will keep you guys updated on progress once I get more stuff organized and if classes go ahead I can do a few reports happening.

diesel and kev209 like this.
  6. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    I hope little minnows really kicks on. It's great to see the young ones fishing and away from the bloody computer

diesel and reelaxation like this.