1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Little Minnows NEW Sponsor - Giddyup!!!

Discussion in 'Fishing General Chat' started by reelaxation, Oct 7, 2020.

1. reelaxation

reelaxation Well-Known Member

Aug 12, 2016
    Little Minnows are VERY proud to confirm we have our first sponsor who will be supplying us with all out soft plastics going forwards...

Madmic's Lures have come on board as of yesterday and are supplying our classes with ribbedfish, ribbedworm and grub pattern soft plastics- and I ordered some popping frogs to tempt those Bass around my local creeks also.
    These lures are making waves up the Nth Coast and in QLD on species like Flatties, Longtail Tuna, Snapper, Coral Trout, Bream and Trevally.

This is very exciting news, and hopefully in the coming weeks I can get another sponsor to assist in supply of terminal gear like hooks, swivels and sinkers for our beach fishing and estuary bait classes.

... anyone who may be interested in what they have to offer please check their website www.madmicsfishingtackle.com.au

I will get some reports up as soon as I receive and start using the new lures.

Giddyup and tight lines ya'all

Anthony

Tackleberry, Master Baiter and kev. like this.
  2. kev.

kev. Active Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Congratulations Anthony, I hope you get many more sponsors.

Master Baiter and Madfisher like this.
  3. reelaxation

Aug 12, 2016
    Thanks Kev, I also secured a local tackle shop Anglers Warehouse Long Jetty to supply our terminal tackle and live bait going forwards- and I have just approaches STRIKERZ Fishing to see if they can supply us with scents for our lure classes in the future.

I will update on progress as news comes to hand.

Very, very excited with this news and a big step forwards for not just myself but for the local fisho's.

Tight lies ya'all

kev. likes this.
  4. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    This is good news

kev. likes this.
  5. reelaxation

Aug 12, 2016
    Thanks Tac appreciate it mate. Didnt get the STRIKERZ sponsorship they said they dont offer direct sponsorship to anyone which is very unfortunate, but they have some "incentive scheme" which runs like I buy the scents and tag them on my FB page, and for every customer who mentions my name I earn points for free stuff in the future...

I will try to get some more sponsors in the coming weeks once I figure out who I can get- I might approach Alvey as I use their reels for my surf classes they might be interested, and maybe platypus lines... I am jut throwing ideas around ATM so I can have multiple sponsors for different type of fishing and classes I do.

Hopefully with some advertising through some mates on Instagram and the FB page I can get a few more people interested, and if not well it wont stop me fishing several times a week.

Cheers

kev. likes this.