1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Livetarget baitball spinnerbait.

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by Rod Bender, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Hi peoples
    These spinnerbaits have arrived at a local tackle store. The idea is to mimmick a school of fish. I wonder if they will lead to hits that don't hook up. They look rather good anyway and I would think a cod would just inhale it anyway. I have no idea how much they cost.

Cheers
    Team Bender

blair, creekboy, diesel and 1 other person like this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    At around $30 each, I figured that it wouldn't be too hard to convert a bog standard spinner-bait, but after checking out some images of the baitball, I scrapped that idea - they are a bit more complex than I thought. A bit of a gimmick maybe, but I suppose all new concepts in lures seem gimmicky.

Live Target Baitball Spinnerbait.JPG

I think Team Bender should give them a go and report back with a full review. :D

Jeff

creekboy, kev209 and Rod Bender like this.
  3. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Jim might even get a fish on one. Cheers, Lyall.

kev209 and Rod Bender like this.
  4. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Yes I agree this warrants a full team bender csi investigative review. If I seen one of those lures when I was a kid I laugh my head off that someone thinks u could actually catch a fish on something like that, now I think it would catch a fish no prob.

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  5. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    $25 each at the local tackle store. Have resisted the urge to purchase...have no money!
    Cheers
    Team Bender
    Liquidation sale starts soon!

creekboy, kev209 and diesel like this.