1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

No drowning worms for a while

Discussion in 'Fishing General Chat' started by kev209, Apr 11, 2019.

1. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Well it's decision time. Early this week Lyn slipper over and broke her arm [both bones just above her wrist] she spent a couple of days in hospital, had a plate and screws fitted. Then another overnight stay in Hospital to treat an infection. Two major problems for her within a few months.

creekboy likes this.
  2. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    Oww, sorry to hear that Kev, hope the hospital looked after her well and she recovers quickly, so she wont be digging up any worms for you to go fishing for a while?:) I know what my mrs would say if I asked her to dig up some worms for me and it would be two words.

3. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Hi, Kev. Please pass on our best wishes for a speedy recovery, to Lyn. Cheers, Lyall and Elaine.

4. kev209

kev209 Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2016
    Thanks Lyall, will do

Old fisho, creekboy and Rod Bender like this.
  5. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    That’s not what you need Kev, hope Lyn gets better soon. I wish her a speedy recovery and feeling for you as well.
    Wally

Old fisho, creekboy, blair and 2 others like this.
  6. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    To our old mate Kev:
    Poor girl is having a rough trot. You know we're both thinking of her (and the poor bugger who has to do all the work now) N & J

blair, creekboy, Rod Bender and 2 others like this.