1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

S-Factor?

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fishing' started by rodreellurefish, Mar 29, 2018.

1. rodreellurefish

rodreellurefish Active Member

Mar 16, 2018
    Last time I had the boat out was in October. So it was good to get out again. Fished Bronte lagoon for five hours. It took us three and half hours to land our first fish. We ended up landing four in the next hour which saved us from blanking. First time I have used S-Factor on my hardbody lures and it won't be the last. Thanks for watching.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot9APFwr0vY

creekboy, Old fisho, diesel and 3 others like this.
  2. Old fisho

Old fisho Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2016
    I use it a lot.

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  3. Bluefin

Bluefin Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    I use Sax Scent on ALL my lures, Wont put one in the water without it, Crab is My favourite, But I also use Blood worm and Prawn. And yes they do contain Crab, Bloodworm and Prawn. Howard.

4. Old fisho

Sep 14, 2016
    I probably use it around 90% of time. I am certain S factor or what ever brand people prefer; can make a difference. I'm sure it has changes some of my slow days into better ones.

However; in spite of that, I doubt there's a real substitute for lure action; be it hard body or Softies. It's not what you've got but how you use it. Noel.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  5. Old fisho

Sep 14, 2016
    Who noticed the 'LIKE' note from someone called kev209 in the first post here? Had a great yarn with Kev and Lyn yesterday. Would you believe the old beggar said he actually missed TBX.

Madfisher, Bluefin, creekboy and 2 others like this.
  6. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    And you made it back also, Noel. Cheers, Lyall.

kev209, Madfisher and Old fisho like this.