1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

For Sale Shimano Chronarch 200E7 - SOLD!!!

Discussion in 'Sale / Wanted - Fishing / Boating Items' started by diesel, Jun 4, 2018.

1. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    I have for sale a low profile baitcast reel. I purchased this reel a couple of years ago, but it has never been used. Details as follows:

Model: Shimano Chronarch 200E7
    Ported Magnumlite Spool
    Line capacity: 190 yards 30lb Power Pro
    Bearings: 6 A-RB plus 1 stainless steel roller bearing
    Drag: 5kg Dartanium II Cross Carbon stack
    Variable Braking System
    Gear ratio: 7:1
    Weight: 216g

Price: $250 (new $349)

Chronarch 200E7.JPG

If anybody is interested, please pm me for transaction details. I am giving TBX members first crack at this and if unsold after 14 days, I will stick it on Ebay.

Jeff

AJ Fishman, creekboy and kev209 like this.
  2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    A nice looking unit, Jeff. It should appeal to somebody. Cheers, Lyall. (creekboy)

kev209, diesel and AJ Fishman like this.
  3. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    They are a good reel, Lyall, all the Chronarch models were good in my opinion. The only reason I am getting rid of it is due to downsizing my gear - I have gone more to light spin gear over the past couple of years. We are looking at making a permanent move to South Oz in the near future and as much as I hate to say it, I've got far too much fishing gear to move, along with all the other stuff one accumulates over time.

Jeff

AJ Fishman, kev209 and creekboy like this.