1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Tacklebox/Outlaw Spinnerbaits Fishing Yarn Giveaway

Discussion in 'Freebies and special offers' started by Got Buckley's, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Timbo

Timbo Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Fantasic effort guys, was definatly some interesting stories amongst them. Thanks to Bucks & Outlaw Spinnerbaits for there great effort.;)

2. wharf

wharf New Member

Jan 8, 2009
    So you have to nearly cark it to get a look in hahahahha.Maybe i should have told you lot about the train smash i was in;).Congrats to the winners and keep em coming.

3. dave.c

dave.c Davo

Jan 11, 2009
    Must be the first thing ive won in my life , Thanks lads for a cool comp I hope all the winners catch some great fish on the spinnerbaits.

4. Tombowler76

Tombowler76 EEEE OOORRR!

Jan 11, 2007
    Congrats fella's on some great yarns :)

Big thanks to Steve and the Outlaw Spinnerbaits guys for supporting the competition :)

Jules

5. Timbo

Timbo Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Received my Outlaw spinner bait today and is my first one of this brand. Great and sturdy looking lure, will need to now purchase some more of these to go with the rest of my lures:lol:

Thanks again to Steve & the Outlaw spinnerbait guys again for doing this.

6. skipzx

skipzx Active Member

Aug 29, 2008
    Got mine today as well, gunnah have to give it a run this weekend methings. Cheers again boys!

7. CanberraDan47

CanberraDan47 New Member

Mar 13, 2009
    great stories fellas, and congrats to the winners. i will have to enter the next one for sure.
    thanks to Steve from Outlaw Spinnerbaits for supporting this comp (keep up the good work mate)

8. chrisso

chrisso New Member

May 6, 2008
    got mine today too, 2 ounce sb is a massive unit, and cant wait to troll it. looks great and is my first trolling sb and first outlaw and it gives me great faith just by the look of it :):):) cheers steve, no doubt will do business again