1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Told you my wife has no sense of humour

Discussion in 'Chewing the fat' started by Master Baiter, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2017
    Just about to have a shower when my wife yelled at me theres a Steer in the garden sure enough actually there were six, I fly out the door on with boots no socks or shirt on to see whats happened . sure enough I left the gate to the garden open afterI went to fix a pump down at the creek. I meant to go back and shut it after I checked the tank was filling but I forgot.I went and cleaned the pool and then went in to see how my wifes lunch was with the Girls at the Golf club. After that shower time so I thought.
    After chasing around an acre ofgarden and them chewing and ripping at everything they passed I could see Pat cringing at their every mouth full. Then Pat shouted I'm leaving you in fact a couple of times. Now I was shouting instructions to her and she shouts back I AM NOT YOUR BLOODY CATTLE DOG DO IT YOURSELF and stomped off, any way she came back, and about a hour or so later we got them out. I was stung a few times by this wasp that was in a cyprus type tree as I had no shirt on. This morning I was out early shifting cattle as the Blackberry contractors are in for the next couple of days ad I was not going to give them the chance of leaving gates open and it happen again
    Wally.

creekboy, Madfisher, diesel and 3 others like this.
  2. diesel

diesel Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2016
    Sounds like a typical day in my life, Wally. They do not think the same way as us blokes, but there are a couple of publications that may give you some insight into what makes them tick.

efc564eb7dc2227de448402a4a653204--understanding-women-good-men.jpg

Jeff

3. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    Hi, Jeff. You would need to have a pretty good life expectancy before starting to read. Cheers, Lyall.

4. blair

blair Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2018
    ha ha , 1 meter thick book "condensed edition"

creekboy and kev209 like this.
  5. Tackleberry

Tackleberry Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Haha you would need a library the size of Encyclopaedia Britannica to put it all in

creekboy and diesel like this.