1. Welcome to Tacklebox.com.au

You are currently viewing the forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view the discussions and access some of our other features. Registration is simple, fast and absolutely free.

Want revenge on a 'silver'?

Discussion in 'Fishing in Victoria' started by Rod Bender, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Well here's your chance! They have been stocked into some family fishing lakes...including Shepparton! Now you will have to excuse me as I prepare my knife for these fish when they get to the legal size requirement. I'll teach the mongrels for all the bait their parents and grandparents have pinched off me!
    cheers
    Team Bender
    Revenge is sweet!
    silvers txt.JPG
    silvers release.jpg

AWL, Sprinter, diesel and 1 other person like this.
  2. creekboy

creekboy Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2016
    They are fun to catch and actually not the worst fish to eat, providing you get rid of the black stomach lining as early as possible. Cheers, creekboy.

Madfisher, AWL, diesel and 1 other person like this.
  3. AWL

AWL Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2016
    Hmmm sweet & sour or deep fried revenge would be nice either way.
    Count me in on an assault RB, to often those bait stealing ba5%d's have left my grub sock empty :(

kev209 and Rod Bender like this.
  4. Rod Bender

Rod Bender Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2016
    As they are protected in rivers north of the dividing range, it is a fish I have never targeted, let alone eaten! So I will take your word for it!

Ok, we need to work on logistics! How many tons of cheese and grubs will we need? Also, when we finish with the 10,000 released at Shepp, are we going to then get the 5,000 released at Numurkah?
    cheers
    Team Bender
    This may get expensive!

kev209 likes this.